• Application: Solar System Controller
• Current: 20A
• With Timer
• Only For off-Grid PV Solar System.Safety Instructions:• 1.Make sure your battery has enough voltage for the controller to recognize the battery type before first installation.
• 2.The battery cable should be as short as possible to minimize loss.
• 3.The regulator is only suitable for lead acid batteries: OPEN,AGM, GEL it is not suited for nickel metal hydride, lithium ions or other batteries.
• 4.The charge regulator is only suitable for regulating solar modules. Never connect another charging source to the charge regulator.Features:• 1.Build-in industrial micro controller.
• 2.One-key setting,digital display,auto memory function.
• 3.Fully 4-stage PWM charge management.
• 4.Build-in short-circuit protections,open-circuit protections,reverse protections,over-load protections
• 5.Dual mosfet Reverse current protections ,low heat productions.
• 1.Connect the battery to the charge regulator – plus and minus.it will show 1 ,if it detects 12V battery, 2 if it detects 24V battery.
• 2.Connect the photovoltaic module to the regulator – plus and minus.
• 3.Connect the consumer to the charge regulator – plus and minus.
• The reverse order applies when deinstalling!
• An improper sequence order can damage the controller!
• Size: 133x70x32mm/5.2×2.7×1.3″
• Please allow 0-2mm error due to manual measurement.